Tips: Visit our store: You can order an SEO service from our company online, and we will start working on your website much faster.
Fill out the form
and get a free quote!
GET A FREE QUOTE FOR SEO ACTIVITIES FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Leave us a contact to you, and we will call you back and present an offer tailored to the needs of your business.
Search engine optimization is becoming more and more popular, especially for sales pages. E-commerce is an industry that has recently been developing very dynamically. If you plan to join it, start a business and get a chance to reach a wide audience, doing so without a precisely planned marketing strategy and SEO may not be feasible. How does e-commerce positioning work? What methods of promotion should you use? What activities should you focus on to get the best results?
E-commerce – methods of promotion on the Internet
Have you just opened a new company and are you planning to sell online? Among the many important decisions, you will also have to make a decision related to the promotion. In such a popular and developed industry, you need to find a way to stand out. How to do it? You can use for this, among others:
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads – these are great options for beginning sales companies, they allow you to get quick results, reach precisely targeted recipients, are easy to configure and allow you to control your budget.
- Sending the newsletter – sending interesting, eye-catching newsletters with various discounts, discounts, etc., information on changes in the offer, new products, sales, etc. can bring great results.
- Activities in the field of social media – there is still nothing that supports communication with clients and helps in terms of image, as thinking about activities in the field of social media. Sharing valuable content, encouraging interaction, publishing comments, advice, etc., organizing contests and events – all this increases the effectiveness of the promotion.
- Adding an offer to price comparison websites – the more sources in which a potential customer will find your offer, the better. Price comparison websites are still used by many users, which is an option worth using, especially if a given sales website is not yet very visible on the Internet.
- Running a corporate blog – in addition to helping with e-commerce positioning, regular publication of posts helps to build publicity, increases website traffic, increases audience engagement and trust in the company.
- Cooperation with influencers – often one photo or video material of a micro or macro influencer, in which information about a given product or service will be used, can be a huge punch.
Positioning – why does it help to sell more?
Another method that perfectly supports promotion as well as sales is e-commerce positioning. Optimization and link building activities can positively affect the conversion rate. How it’s possible? The online store is becoming more and more visible in organic search results, which affects its authority and credibility (two very important factors in the decision-making process of a potential customer). It automatically stands out from the competition. The target recipients enter specific phrases in the search engine and reach the offer that interests them (thanks to prior positioning of the e-store for appropriately selected key phrases). Then they browse the website that is tailored to their needs, expectations and tastes (as a result of using user experience in the SEO strategy),
Linking is also important – if it is developed professionally, the e-store generates more and more traffic, which can also affect the conversion, although of course, if we hope for success, remember that it is important not only to attract the attention of potential customers, but also to maintain it and convincing to buy, facilitating the entire process.
What does positioning for e-commerce look like?
Where to start e-commerce positioning? First of all, it is worth looking at the competition – which methods are used by the main rivals, how effective they are, how wide is the scope of activities, etc. Step two is the analysis of the e-shop, its potential – how extensive it is, how many improvements it requires, what are the optimization possibilities (e.g. adding a company blog, opinions or user reviews) etc. Then we move on to developing a long-term strategy, prioritizing the next steps. When we are dealing with the implementation stage, it is worth remembering a few key aspects:
- The speed and responsiveness of the e-shop – the longer the user waits for the website to load, the greater the chances of leaving it, besides, page speed is one of the Google ranking factors, as is the responsiveness of the website – its correct display on computers, smartphones and tablets significantly affects UX.
- The structure of the website – friendly URLs, appropriate subpage division, homepage architecture, etc. – all this matters in how intuitive and convenient the e-shop will be for users and indexing robots.
- Extensive search results – additional data placed in the search results next to the URL (average product / service rating, stock level, price, etc.) increase the user experience and positively affect positioning.
- Keyword cannibalization, the use of long tail phrases – using the same keywords on several subpages negatively affects the e-store’s position in search results. Long tail phrases help you find your own niche and stand out in the industry.
- E-store security – adequate protection of data provided by customers is of great importance not only in the evaluation of the website by Google, but also in terms of image.
- The risk of duplicating content – creating the same content within one domain or several domains may have serious consequences and lead to lower visibility of the e-store in search results.
- Internal linking – placing links to other categories, products, using them in blog texts, etc. is of great importance in an effective positioning strategy.
- Obtaining natural links to the e-shop – diverse links, from websites with high authority, similar topics and target audience profile.
Positioning adapted to the store’s assortment
It is impossible to list all the issues that are important in e-commerce positioning. Much depends on the size of the e-shop, as well as the size and variety of the assortment. Descriptions of individual products and categories, optimizations on each of the subpages, developing search and filtering the assortment – all this will simply take more time for a large online store. In addition, something is constantly changing in the extensive sales service – the offer is regularly extended, the availability of the assortment, prices, etc. are modified, which is also an undoubted challenge in positioning activities.
That is why it is so important to develop professional strategies, cooperate with positioners who have the appropriate knowledge and experience and are able to ensure a return on investment, even when dealing with a demanding sales service.
Appropriate website structure, errors on the page, correct URL addresses – such issues significantly affect the effectiveness of positioning, therefore the skillful creation of redirects on the website should be one of the important elements of the positioning strategy. However, you should remember about moderation – the lack of redirects is a serious problem, but their excess can also weaken the website. Correctness and optimization of implementation are important in developing User Experience. The smoother, more convenient and easier a given user browses a website, the more time he or she will spend on it and the more likely to return to it. Redirects affect not only website traffic, but conversion as well. Consider online stores – each time a potential customer encounters a 404 error, the chances of it being that he will decide to continue browsing the assortment and the final transaction. It is worth regularly monitoring the operation of the website and checking if all redirects are functioning flawlessly, then we increase our chances of quickly detecting any errors and fixing them before it has a negative impact on the operation and effectiveness of the website.
#1 SEO Company in Dubai | Best SEO Agency Dubai, UAE
Higher position in Google
You will receive tips on how to improve the position of your website in the search engine such as Bing and Google.
We will evaluate your website in terms of basic technical parameters related to SEO. Marketing and SEO with Dubaiseo.net
Accessibility for Internet users
You will learn if your website works properly on mobile devices and if it loads quickly. Marketing and SEO with Dubaiseo.net
DubaiSeo.net – Are you looking for the best SEO company in Abu Dhabi and Dubai? you can have best experts for Google and Bing search engine optimization. We are marketing experts in terms of marketing, deliver premium SEO services for their clients in the United Arab Emirates.
Search engine optimization, Marketing, SEO in Dubai
Dubai SEO Team is the main Online Marketing Company in Dubai and generally speaking UAE. We are giving financially savvy and result arranged answers for our customers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Qatar, Oman, and so forth. Our high level and excellent web administrations make us recognized from our rivals in UAE market.
SEO in Dubai | Award-Winning SEO Agency in UAE
We have first rated seo agency in the UAE for SEO, PPC, Social Media, and we are Digital Marketing experts in our group who ensure that every one of the tasks are completed in Google, Facebook, Linkedin and an expert manner seo firm with center around further developed ROI for our customers in Dubai.
UAE SEO – website optimization – Positioning in Google and Bing
For 20+ years, Dubai SEO has been delivering superior visibility for websites in Google and Bing in the United Arab Emirates. You would know that Google is UAE’s top search engine and we become reliable and experienced and the best SEO company in Dubai, UAE. We are also one of the fastest working Online Marketing agency in the United Arab Emirates. We provide high-end Search Engine Optimization, marketing and social media services in competitive price.
We will check if your website is correctly integrated with Facebook and Google Maps. Marketing and SEO with Dubaiseo.net
Get your free 30 minute strategy session with an experienced digital marketer from Dubai SEO company. Receive a free, no obligation quote!